Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time flies

I can't believe that my little princess turns 3 on Friday. Every time I look at how much she has grown it just breaks my heart. I can still remember the day she was born. I wanted to hold her in my arms all the time. After reading Ashley's post with the lyrics from this song I just cried my eyes out. The song is called It Won't Be Like This For Long by Darius Rucker. If you have children I know you can relate. They grow up to fast. I know that there are a lot of wonderful things I still have to look forward to it is just so hard to think about my little girl growing up. I don't know what I will do when she starts kindergarten if I am having a break down like this and she is only turning 3. Thanks, Ashley for posting the lyrics to the song. I had never heard it before.

1 comment:

Ashley W said...

All of us mommys will make it! I was feaking out because AR was turning 4 months. I might have to be commited when she turns 1 ;)